We are leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of a wide range of Loading Arms, Loading Arm Systems for Industrial applications. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Steelfab’s Engineered Loading Arm Systems are : Fast, Easy & Reliable. These are well - suited for transferring petroleum products, Asphalt, LPG, Ammonia, Solvents, Acids, Alkalies, Hazardous corrosive liquids, milk and Edible oils etc. Steelfab’s System eliminates the expensive, bulky, clumsy use of hose pipe. At the same time they offer reduced labour cost and user friendly features.
Steelfab’s system is equipped with fully adjustable balancing mechanism and 3600 Swiveling. Swivel joints rotation is smooth and torque free. This feature avoids operational fatigue.
• Simple trouble free operations
• Reduced labour cost
• No spillage, hence zero wastage
• Available in various materials of construction & sizes
• Available in various designs including Pentograph Style.
• Available in various designs including pantograph Style, cantilever style etc.
• Repairable in the field
• Hazardous liquids can be handled safely
• Do not pollute the environment
• No recurring cost of Hose pipes
• Simple, trouble free operations
• Oil Terminals / Depots
• Tank Farms
• Petrochemical / Chemical Complexes
• Edible Oil Plants
• Fertilizer Plants
• Milk dairies & many others
Available materials of construction : Carbon Steel, Aluminum, SS 316, SS 316L, SS 304 / SS304L, PTFE Lined or as per compatibility.
Nitrile, Neoprene, Viton, PTFE, EPDM or as per compatibility.
Ball Valve, Drain Valve, Vacuum breaker, Vapour Recovery systems, Bellows Assembly. QRC, Locking device in working position. Overfill protection system to avoid spillage during filling. Sensing device to avoid accidental removal of loading arm from tanker.
1". 1˝", 2", 2˝", 3", 4" & 6". Other Sizes as per requirements.
• By spring box
• By counter weight